Signs You are a Victim of Identity Theft
Updated: Feb 3, 2020
These are some signs to watch out for when it comes to identity theft:
1. Your bank statements are incorrect or you have bounced checks.
2. When scanning through your bank statements, you notice charges that you didn't make or authorize.
3. You check your credit report and notice new inquiries and accounts you never opened and are unauthorized.
4. You start to notice that your regular bills are not showing up on your credit reports anymore or you are receiving new bills that you are not familiar with.
5. You start to receive calls or notices from debt collectors about bills you never made.
6. When you try to file your end of year taxes with the government, you notice that your taxes have already been filed in your name.
These are just a few signs to look out for when it comes to identity theft. Make sure to watch out for possible warrants for your arrest, medical debts, and notices that your private information was part of a data breach. If you feel that you may be a victim of identity theft, contact Credit Freedom Experts today and we can help you remove and protect your personal information from more harm.